The Energy Analyst will help Energy Managers by collecting and analysing data, and reporting on the various services provided by the team. They will be in charge of conducting desktop audits, checking for errors, reviewing energy insights data, and providing data and administrative support for services.
What will you do?
You will have the opportunity to get involved in the following areas:
- Data provision and management of ongoing reporting for client’s legislative requirements.
- Liaise with customers and Account Managers to obtain site specific data.
- Collect and screen data Carbon reporting (SECR or NetZero).
- Undertake triages of data alerts for the Energy Control Centre and raise relevant alerts.
- Provision of automatic reports for energy usage patterns to support the audit team.
- Support in the delivery of feasibility studies, the creation of digital twins for various clients.
- Collaborate with sales team on business development, acting as a point of reference.
Whilst the above are the main responsibilities within your role, dependent on business needs and requirements, you will be required to undertake other responsibilities.
What do we expect?
- High level of IT literacy with the ability to manipulate, analyse and present data.
- Experience of explaining data analysis and presenting reports to colleagues both on paper and in person.
- Experience of data quality management within a working context, working logically.
- Ability to set own objectives, review progress, work within timescales and determine priorities.
- Proven ability to work with others to discuss and agree project scope, deliverables, and timelines.
- Strong analysis skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data to draw meaningful conclusions.
- A high level of attention to detail with the ability to implement checks and measures.
Not the job you’re looking for?
Let your friends know if it would fit them better.