The Energy Validation Analyst works as a member of the bureau team and is responsible for reporting and analysing customer data to maximise client savings and income.
What will you do?
You will have the opportunity to get involved in the following areas:
- Understand the capabilities of the Energy Management System and from this system deliver bill validation to a process.
- Analysis of client data to maximise savings for customers and income generation.
- Produce Management Information (MI) reporting for customers from the Energy Management System/portal.
- Data checking, validation and query resolution.
- Respond to automated, self-identified, internal and external client-raised queries.
- Produce ad hoc, basic and bespoke contractual reports – ie accruals, budgets and consumption reports.
- Identify on-going savings through forensic analysis of current accounts.
- Help Identify refund savings through retrospective analysis of energy account history.
- Development and creation of tenant specific billing system for multi sited customers.
- Assist in developing further energy management services for existing and new customers.
Whilst the above are the main responsibilities within your role, dependent on business needs and requirements, you will be required to undertake other responsibilities.
What do we expect?
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally when dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent team player with ability to build good relationships.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have a proactive and motivated approach to work.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage workload.
- Analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in use of key microsoft packages to include Outlook/Excel and Word.
- Good commercial acumen with a desire to readily embrace challenges.
Not the job you’re looking for?
Let your friends know if it would fit them better.