We’re looking for a Marketing Executive, with a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a marketing role to join our small team. If you enjoy a varied marketing role where you can flex your copywriting skills but still get involved in other areas of marketing, then this could be the next career step for you.
The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager in delivering a wide range of marketing activities. The Marketing Executive will:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to fulfill the marketing plan.
- Fulfill marketing requests from across the business, varying from printed proposal documents to PowerPoint presentations.
- Produce copy for a wide range of marketing activities.
- Regularly upload content to the website while also supporting the overall maintenance of the website.
- Manage the business’ LinkedIn company page – creating a social calendar, scheduling posts, and monitoring hashtag and competitor activity.
- Create and send out client email communications.
- Be responsible for internal communications – this includes an internal newsletter and employee engagement activities.
- Other responsibilities can include: data management, event support, competitor analysis, and reporting monthly stats to the Marketing Manager.
Who we’re looking for
- A reliable and proactive person.
- Strong copywriting, proofreading, and attention to detail are a must.
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Be happy to take on the responsibility of multiple activities – including the less creative aspects of marketing.
- Be able to research complex topics and create quality content from the research.
- Be able to provide recommendations based on own insight.
- Be able to use core Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience using CMS solutions (WordPress and HubSpot).
- A working knowledge of organic SEO practices.
- B2B marketing experience.
What we’ll give you
- Starting salary £25k.
- Annual salary reviews.
- An office based role with two WFH days a week (this includes Friday as a WFH day).
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and half a day off on your birthday.
- You’ll also get a holiday buy and sell, life insurance, and a workplace pension scheme.
Not the job you’re looking for?
Let your friends know if it would fit them better.