- Tenants will often be willing to pay more for properties that are energy efficient, recognising the cost savings they can make on their utility bills.
- Ensuring adequate insulation can have huge impact on energy bills. Insulated walls and double-glazed windows stop heat escaping and, as such, help reduce energy costs.
- Renewable energy sources such as solar PV and energy efficient alternatives to energy guzzling products such as lightbulbs, are proving to be the fastest and most cost-effective way to reduce energy consumption, typically repaying the investment, through reduced energy consumption, within 1 to 2 years.
- Most energy efficiency projects required to meet the standards offer payback within three years; often less.
- Now is the perfect time for landlords to check existing bills and ensure they are being billed correctly. Changes to supply capacity will also apply from April, so now is the time to ensure correct billing moving forwards.
Businesswise Solutions are pleased to be recognised in BusinessCloud’s first ever ‘North West Tech 251 List’, featuring the best and most disruptive tech companies within the North West. The list recognises pure tech and [...]
We’re proud to announce our launch of an Energy Partnership with the Northern Automotive Alliance. We’re delighted to have been chosen as the first partner for the NAA’s new ‘Procurement Hub’ service, paving the [...]