In a previous post we discussed the benefits of flexible energy contracts, but they’re not the right option for every business. Why? Well, for one your business needs to be consuming above 10GWh of power or gas to be considered for a standalone flexible contract.
Consume nowhere near that? A Flex Energy Basket could be the ideal option for your business, as it is for anyone who uses between 1GWh right up to 10GWh.
You get all the benefits of a flexible energy contract by pooling your tradeable volume with similar sized businesses. This allows the basket to achieve better buying power and in turn, achieve better rates for all.
Sound good? Just make sure you research your options before joining a basket.
This includes researching and selecting the right basket for your business, whether that is dictated by location, sector or other criteria. You should also research your energy partner as they will be responsible for setting up the basket and actively trading and risk managing the basket’s volume on your behalf. So, you need to be comfortable with their abilities to successfully manage your energy.
What to look for in a Flex Energy Basket…
- Pooled resources giving you the purchasing power of a large organisation
- Budget certainty through the use of price caps
- Ability to manage non-commodity costs
- An opportunity to benefit if the market commodity prices fall
Look for an energy partner who can…
- Give you peace of mind that your energy is being managed by experts
- Offer full transparency in pricing
- Agree a risk managed trading strategy
- Provide dedicated trader support
- Let you focus your time on your business priorities
By selecting the right energy basket and energy partner, you can focus your energy on powering a successful business.
Want to know more about our Flex Energy Basket?
Or, if you’ve read enough and want to speak to us directly, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can call us on 01282 611329.
In a previous post we discussed the benefits of flexible energy contracts, but they’re not the right option for every business. Why? Well, for one your business needs to be consuming above 10GWh [...]